martedì 15 novembre 2011

Making of "Welcome To The Garden"

I would like to thank all the people who helped me and supported me (practically and spiritually) in the realization of the exhibition "Welcome to the Garden":

First, Alban Lavy and his gallery La Placette.de Berlin
Álvaro Sendra González my assistant in painting, but also a photographer, personal stylist, cook and friend.

And then my brother Marco, Cristina Del Ferraro, Simone Buttazzi excellent translator for German, Gianluca Folì, Vassili Battain, Matteo Mezzanotte, Silvia Sarsano, Ben Chislett, David Marin Vargas, Christian Ciampoli, Guido
and Amelia.

Here the link to see the exhibition

Here some photos from the making of











3 commenti:

Marcella Brancaforte ha detto...

chebellissimobellissimobellissimo. una mano santa.

Elena Ospina ha detto...

waoooo..... super hermoso!!!!

Rita Petruccioli ha detto...

Grazie mille Marcella e Elena.